BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I LOVE FRUIT

Today my thoughts revolve around building my relationship with Jesus. Coming closer to the Lord is a wonderful,unending and sometimes unnerving journey. It, at times, feels overwhelming. Like I am just not getting it. Listening for and knowing his voice is my biggest challenge. Ensuring that it is He who is directing me. Just when I think I'm getting good at it, I lose it. Humilility is then again regained. Just like a rollercoaster ride, I am up and then I am down. Its often hard to wrap my head around it, but I expect and invite the trials. Fruit production is at an all time high. LOL. The Lord is my strongtower and provides shelter in time of need. I PRAISE YOU LORD FOR EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE IN MY LIFE! AMEN

0 comments: