BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, June 25, 2010

DUNAMIS

It is a great day! To start, God allowed me to minister to a fellow co worker today. I have also turned my cheek when I would have normally retaliated. Thank you Jesus. What else do you have in store for me? In this week I have had much down time waiting for my clearances again. Getting antsy but being patient. I have been looking for anything and everything to bring me closer to God. I discovered the Lilies Psalmists which is a prophetic music ministry. Awesome. Check it out on my music page or go to http://www.lilybandmusic.com/

I am preparing and building up my ammunition against the enemy for the trials that will accompany me in the field. I am beginning ignition to receive full on, life-changing dunamis. Child Welfare is truly a calling. Thank you Jesus for choosing me to do this work. I hold you up and bless you today Lord. With God, all things are possible. You are worthy of all praise! You believe in people so I will believe in people as well. <3 Monica

Acts 1:8 But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you; and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth."

0 comments: